Super Strength by Alan Calvert
How to train to get real super strength. That is to be twice as strong if not more, than the average person. Lots of info about the different muscle groups, legs, back, arms, chest, etc.
- super_strength.pdf (500k pdf file)
In the Beginning was the Command Line by Neal Stephenson
A book/essay about Microsoft vs Linux vs Apple (old Apple before Os X).Download a copy:
GNU C Programming Tutorial (Edition 4.1)
Download a copy:
- ctut.texi.gz(160k gzipped texinfo file)
- ctut.info.tar.gz (170k tarball of info files)
- ctutorial.tar.gz(200 k tarball of html files)
- ctut.dvi(1 meg dvi file)
- ctut.ps(1.2 meg postscript file)
- ctut.pdf(1.4 meg pdf file)
or Read it Online.
The previous edition can be found at: C Programming Tutorial. It isn't as focussed on GNU and GNU/Linux as the current edition. The original author, Mark Burgess, also has some other Free computer books and lecture notes at: Lecture Materials
The GNU C library reference manual is available at: GNU C Library 2.2.5.
and also. The all-powerful ed has also contributed!.